Come on!! Two years already

Aus englsich, weil am Anfang ich nicht deustch sprechen konnte ... und es ist noch immer schlecht (beide)

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo…..
Yes, it’s quite long time alter our first day like “Berlineren” but it was the start line of our new life.
I was the last one to arrive there (with Carolina, the Spanish one), 19th September and I couldn’t say almost anything in german, just. Mein Name ist Jaime, ich komme aus Spanien. Sprechen Sie English?
It was a real adventure for me, ‘cause I didn’t know anything about berlin, ok, yes (it was there “the Wall”). The first “person” who know there was Michel (Migüello) and he said us (Carolina and me) the other Spanish engineer are there (he indicated Carmen’s room) and we were there, ….
A couple of days after, I remember me in Chemical Brothers concert + Mylo, and …… Es lebt Berlin und Ich liebe es

Now, I’m again in German, near Holland, in a little village (smaller than Pedrola, even ;-) ) and the last WE I was in Berlin again, and FHTW was like that picture….

So, take care in yours life…..you now, Berlin was our Typing Point, belive me.
CU in an other time
SHARE
    Blogger Comentarios
    Facebook Comentarios

0 comentarios:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite